Welcome to the Corvette SUV Forum

Thank you for visiting the Corvette SUV Forum. We aim to be the largest site dedicated to the all new Chevy Corvette SUV.

Corvette SUV vs the 2024 Porsche Cayenne

super8

Watching & Waiting
Staff member
It will be interesting to see how well the Corvette SUV stacks up against the newly announced 2024 Porsche Cayenne.

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
I'm hoping that there will be a gargantuan price difference.

Dragoon

Administrator
We were shopping for Porsche Cayennes a couple of months ago and the electronics/infotainment system completely turned us off. Even after several hours with a new 2022 Cayenne, I could not for the life of me get Apple CarPlay to work with my phone. It was connected and I could make calls via Bluetooth, but I could not get CarPlay to pop up on the screen or show Google Maps. Navigating the on-screen menus was not intuitive and the whole interface left us scratching our heads. I consider myself tech-savvy so not being able to simply get CarPlay to work was very frustrating. That and the Cayenne S styling was just sort of blah. I mean, it's nice and all, but it didn't feel all that special for the money. I hope the Corvette SUV has a lot more sizzle and an easy-to-use infotainment system.