Welcome to the Corvette SUV Forum

Thank you for visiting the Corvette SUV Forum. We aim to be the largest site dedicated to the all new Chevy Corvette SUV.

Corvette SUV may not be coming

823141.jpg

Some unfortunate news, if you choose to believe it comes from MuscleCarsandTrucks.com that the Corvette SUV isn't green-lit for production yet. The article goes on to say: "While it’s been hotly anticipated for over a year now, MC&T has come to learn that an oft-rumored Corvette SUV has not yet been green-lit for production. In other words, don’t expect one in the near future. But never say never. At present, GM is currently developing an electric Corvette sedan to sell alongside the C8 Corvette in Chevrolet showrooms, likely to compete with vehicles such as the Porsche Taycan. But no SUV with a cross-flag logo."

Direct Link: THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE A CORVETTE SUV

super8

Watching & Waiting
Staff member
Well this is a bummer.

The only reason I can think of to why Chevy wouldn't move forward with Corvette SUV production is they simply don't have the ability to produce it. Surely they have to think (or know) the demand is there!

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Well this is a bummer.

The only reason I can think of to why Chevy wouldn't move forward with Corvette SUV production is they simply don't have the ability to produce it. Surely they have to think (or know) the demand is there!
I wonder if they are still dealing with supply chain issues as well...

Dragoon

Administrator
I'm not sure MC&T would be the source that has the definitive word on this so I'm not counting it out just yet.